Nicki Keohohou began her career as a teacher and athletic coach. She has held executive positions of CEO, President, COO, VP of Training and VP of Sales in a variety of companies. She has also been an entrepreneur most of her life. Her most current positions include CEO of the Direct Selling World Alliance (DSWA.org) and Co-Founder of the Coach Excellence School. She also serves on the board of directors for non-profits as well as public and privately held companies.
She has spoken at conventions around the world and consulted to hundreds of companies.
Nicki recently was nominated for the following:
· Top 30 Female Entrepreneurs in America
· International Hero for Humanity
· #2 in the International 30 Most Influential Women in the Direct Selling Profession
· Women's Information Network International Women's Outstanding Service Award
· National Advocate of the Year for Working Mothers
Nicki lives in Kailua, Hawaii with her husband, Saffery, of over 45 years and enjoys family time with her two adult children and grandchildren.
Website: www.DSWA.org |
Email: [email protected]